Availability: In Stock
The audio control system snom PA1 augments your existing SIP PBX with another component of modern communication. The snom PA1 unites the functions of a telephone with a high-performance digital amplifier for broadcasting announcements and supplying background music to assigned rooms, hallways, and office floors or public announcement system for office floors, shopping malls, reception areas and waiting rooms, background music & advertising in supermarkets, airports, train and bus stations, church broadcasts, remote learning programs / webinars,audio transmissions in hotels, offices, hospital wings. An announcement via snom PA1 is effected simply by initiating a call from a snom telephone with its handset, headset, or via handsfree mode. An efficient 4 Watt amplifier provides sufficient coverage for the entire room or floor space.
- Voltage feed via network (PoE): IEEE 802.3af, class 3
- Ethernet: 2 x IEEE 802.3, 10/100 Mbps switch
- SIP communication + Multicast
- Central configuration and maintenance
- Web interface menu
- Remote volume configuration 4 Watt power amplifier, class D (loudspeaker not included)
- Key for announcement of IP address and for resetting
- 2 LED status indicators For maintenance purposes: two 3.5 mm jacks for headphone connection
- 4 freely programmable output pins, configuration via web interface
- Robust housing for wall-mount.