Orbtalk Hosted PBX Small Business phone System - 20 Extensions
The Orbtalk IP PBX solution streamlines the way businesses communicate. Our solution provides enterprises with a broad range of features, as well as dramatically reducing both PBX implementation costs and phone bills through the use of VoIP calling. This is fully scalable as you grow. Orbtalk IP PBX will provide any size business with a very professional and scalable solution.
This price includes full configuration and set up of the solution, charges are £9.95 per month, per extension, 20 extensions minimum, plus VOIP call charges at special Orbtalk business rates.
Broadbandstuff price includes setup charge and first month extension cost.
Access through Broadband
Orbtalk IP PBX is accessible through a high speed Internet service such as
broadband. Users simply require an IP phone to get started.
No Infrastructure Required
Your existing telephone system is no longer required. Cancel your costly ISDN Lines and expensive PBX maintenance contracts. VOIP carries data and voice over the same network so you only have one infrastructure to install and maintain. Orbtalk IP PBX is a hosted
PBX platform which means that your users simply require a VoIP telephone to
No Maintenance Costs
There is no hardware investment or maintenance costs normally associated
with a conventional phone system. Orbtalk IP PBX Hosted Edition runs from our
data centres located in London.
Free Phone to Phone Calls
By utilising high speed broadband, calls between Orbtalk IP PBX extensions are
free of charge.
Great Rates to Existing Destinations
Calls to conventional landline and mobile destinations via the Orbtalk
network are at extremely competitive rates. UK and Europe rates start at just
1p per minute.
Features & Configurations
• ACD Queues
• Conference Room
• Automatic Redial Dial from Every Application
• Call Forwarding Disable Lines
• Call Hold Display of Time & Date
• Call Monitoring / Barging Drag & Drop of Phone Numbers
• Call Park DTMF Generation
• Call Pickup Global Phone Director
• Call Recording Hook on Hook Off Support Handset
• Call Signalling, Number Dependant HotKeys
• Call Swap Intercom
• Call Transfer Music on Hold Using Selectable Sound Files
• Call Waiting Outgoing Calls Limiter
• Caller list with Date and Time Status Display via Webpage
• Caller Redial List System Alarms
• Conference Calling System Backup
• Conference Dial-in
• Call Forward if Busy Follow Me
• Call Forward if Offline Hunt Groups
• Call Forward if Unanswered Incoming DDI Support
• Call Forward Remote Configuration Individual Call Forwarding
• Do Not Disturb VoIP to VoIP Routing
• Fixed Redirection VoIP to PSTN Routing (and vice-versa)
• Advanced Graphical Configuration
• Number/Date/Time to Speech Function Selection of Caller ID for
• Administrator Web Configuration Interface Signaling of Availability
• Announcement File Configuration Silent Ringing
• IVR Auto Attendant Speed Dial
• Name Dialing from Phonebook TAPI 2.2 TSP
• Name Resolution of Dialing Numbers Unified Messaging
• Personal Phone Book Voicemail Announcement Customisation
• Phone Directory With User Status Voicemail Compression
• Programmable speed dials Voicemail Remote Fetch
• Redial list with Date & Time Voicemail to Email Facility
• Reporting Withhold Number
Please feel free to call Richard on 01273 808196 for advice or further information on how this solution can help your business.
Orbtalk Hosted PBX