iPhone 5 not included
You will now be able to travel great distances; be the master of your own destiny, no longer bound by the limitations of your iPhone internal battery. Let’s get juiced!
The mophie juice pack air extends the battery life of your iPhone for hours with up to 100% more power to rock, talk, surf, and send and provides a comfortable ergonomic design with the complete protection of a hard shell case.
Here’s a rundown of why the juice pack air is so fantastic:
1. (Take a breath) Ergonomic, form-fitting, fully protective ultra-impact-resistant case-and-battery-in-one for iPhone.
2. An integrated standby switch allows you to charge (green) whenever you need it. However, in standby mode (red), you still have the full protection of a case.
3. Sync wirelessly when your iPhone and computer are on the same Wi-Fi network just by flipping the juice pack to charging mode.
4. Included pass-through headphone adapter allows you to use any style headphones while your iPhone is in the juice pack.
5. Track battery power at a glance with an integrated four-light LED indicator. You can keep tabs on charging status and current battery life. Know before you go!
6. The included micro USB cable allows you to charge your phone while refilling your juice pack at the same time. Really, you’ll never need to remove the juice pack from your phone.
7. Rechargeable for over 500 full cycles. Our case is built to last, letting you do more, longer.
8. Smart battery technology actually instructs the iPhone to drain power out the juice pack first. When you’re done with the juice pack, you can still have a fully charged iPhone.
9. The juice pack offers complete protection from top to bottom. No more choosing between protection and power.
10. Built-in short circuit, over-charge, and temperature protection letting you charge with confidence. Safety First!
The juice pack air was designed and intended solely for the Apple iPhone 5.
Charging your iPhone 5 using the juice pack
If your iPhone is drained of power or if you want to extend the battery life of your phone, slide the iPhone into the juice pack.
If your iPhone is drained of power, the juice pack will immediately begin charging your phone when flipping from standby to charging mode. If your iPhone is fully charged, the juice pack will act as your primary battery and no power will be lost from the iPhone internal battery until the juice pack is depleted.
Checking the status of the juice pack
Know before you go.
Switching your juice pack to standby mode
The switch on the back of the juice back allows you to choose between standby mode and charging mode.
Using the standby switch will give you even more total battery life. The iPhone uses additional power to be on a constant charge. Charging when your battery is low will let you get the most power of out the juice pack.
How does it work?
The mophie juice pack has a rechargeable lithium polymer battery inside. When you slide your phone into the case, a connector at the base plugs into the port at the bottom of phone. Flip the standby switch on the back from red to green to start charging your phone. After using up all the power in the juice pack, just recharge it with the included micro USB cable for more on-the-go power. It’s as easy as that.
What is the best method for charging my iPhone using the juice pack?
Assuming the iPhone and juice pack are both fully charged, we recommend waiting until your iPhone has 20% battery left. When you’re in the red, flip the standby switch to green and let the juice pack to do the heavy lifting. The iPhone requires more power to charge past 80%, so if you want to get the greatest battery boost from the juice pack, we suggest flipping back to standby mode until your phone battery is low again. This isn’t the end-all-be-all, but we like it.
What is the best method for charging my juice pack?
Connect the juice pack to a power source using the micro USB cable that came with your juice pack. The USB cable can be plugged in to your computer or any “Made for
iPhone” power source with a USB out. You do not need to remove your iPhone from the juice pack to charge. Leaving the juice pack on your phone while charging will actually charge both the case and your iPhone simultaneously!
How many charge cycles do you get out of the juice pack? Or, in other words, how long will the juice pack last?
The juice pack is rechargeable for over 500 full cycles. A full cycle is when the case is charged from 0% to 100%. Partial cycles, like charging from 25% to 100%, will not count as a full cycle until all of the partials equal 100%. After 500 cycles, the battery in the juice pack may provide less than 75% of the original capacity. This is normal for any product with a lithium polymer battery.
What are the benefits of switching the juice pack to standby mode?
Using the standby switch will give you the biggest battery boost from the juice pack. The iPhone uses additional power to be on a constant charge, so charging when your
phone battery is low will let you get the most from your juice pack.
Can I sync my iPhone while the juice pack is still attached?
Yep. You can sync wirelessly if your iPhone and laptop are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Just flip your powered juice pack to charging mode or connect to any
USB power source. Pretty cool, huh?
Will I always receive 100% extra the battery life with my juice pack?
We cannot guarantee that you will receive a 100% battery boost. The amount of additional battery you will receive depends on a variety of factors that are different for every user.
Does the juice pack block the speaker, microphone, camera, or any other ports?
Of course not. In fact, the juice pack is designed to act as a virtual speaker box! Sound is redirected from the bottom of the phone to the front resulting in a richer, fuller sound quality.
Does the juice pack interfere with antenna reception?
Not a chance.
Up to additional 8 hours on 3G