Availability: In Stock
The BiPAC 6300NXL is an advanced broadband router with Gigabit LAN and WAN for home, SOHO and office users that offers flexible and multiple ways to enjoy high-speed and high-level secure Internet connectivity. With an integrated 802.11n wireless access point and 4-port Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports, the gateway enables faster wireless speeds of up to 300Mbps and LAN connection 10 times faster than regular 10/100 Mpbs Ethernet LAN. The BiPAC 6300NXL provides a unique Management Center, enabling users to monitor 3G/4G LTE signal strength, bandwidth, download speed, and much more. With the BiPAC 6300NXL you can connect a 3G/4G LTE USB modem to either one or both of its built-in USB ports, allowing you to watch movies, download music or access e-mail no matter where you are. You can even share your Internet connection with others, when away on business, at a show, or wherever there is mobile signal but no fixed line access. In addition, the auto failover feature ensures maximum connectivity and minimum interruption by quickly and smoothly connecting to a 3G/4G LTE network in the event that your fixed line fails. The BiPAC 6300NXL will then automatically reconnect to the fixed line connection when it's restored, ideal for office situations where a constant and uninterrupted connection is critical.
With an integrated 802.11n Wireless Access Point, the router delivers up to 3 times the wireless coverage of a 802.11b/g network device, so that wireless access is available everywhere in the house or office. If your network requires wider coverage, the built-in Wireless Distribution System (WDS) allows you to expand your wireless network without additional wires or cables. The BiPAC 6300NXL also supports the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) standard and allows users to establish a secure wireless network just by pressing a button. Multiple SSIDs allow users to access different networks through a single access point. Network managers can assign different policies and functions for each SSID, increasing the flexibility and efficiency of the network infrastructure. The BiPAC 6300NXL fully supports IPv6 (Internet Protocol Version 6), launched as the current IPv4 range is filling up, and IPv6 is gradually becoming the indispensable addressing system for savvy cloud computing users. Dual stack means the router is capable of running IPv4 and IPv6 in parallel during the transition period. With Billion IPv6 enabled devices, three major transition mechanisms such as Dual-Stack, Dual-Stack Lite, and 6RD (IPv6 rapid deployment) are supported to be adapted easily into service provider's IPv4/IPv6 network.
- Dual-WAN ports - Gigabit Ethernet WAN (EWAN) and 3G/4G LTE for broadband connectivity
- Auto failover feature to ensure an always-on connectivity
- 802.11n wireless AP with high-speed wireless connection up to 300Mbps data rate
- Supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) and WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Fibre (FTTC/FTTP/FTTH) ready with high WAN throughput
- IPv6 ready (IPv4/IPv6 dual stacks)
- Dual-Stack Lite and 6RD (IPv6 rapid deployment)
- Two USB ports for NAS and 3G/4G LTE USB modem
- QoS for traffic prioritization and bandwidth management
- Four wireless SSIDs with wireless guest access and client isolation
- Supports IPTV applications
- Ideal for SOHO, office, and home users