Cisco SWR2024P 24-Port 10/100/1000 switch with reliable, intelligent, ACL, Security, QoS, SNMP managed PoE for growing business.
The Cisco WebView Managed switch allows you to expand your network securely. Configuration of the switch is secured using SSL for Web access. User control is secured using 802.1x security using a RADIUS authentication mechanism and can also be controlled using MAC filtering.
Extensive QoS features makes the solution ideal for real-time applications like Voice and Video. The 4 priority queues together with the Weighted Round Robin and Strict Priority scheduling techniques facilitate efficient coexistence of real-time traffic with data traffic allowing them each to meet their QoS needs. Individual users or applications can be prioritized above others using various Class of Service options - by port, layer 2 priority (802.1p), and Layer 3 priority (TOS or DSCP). Intelligent Broadcast, and Multicast storm control minimizes and contain the effect of these types of traffic on regular traffic. IGMP Snooping limits bandwidth-intensive video traffic to only the requestors without flooding to all users. Incoming traffic can be policed and outgoing traffic can be shaped allowing you to control network access and traffic flow.
There are features that allow you to expand and grow your network of switches. Link aggregation allow multiple high-bandwidth trunks between switches to be setup. This also provides a level of reliability in that the system continues to operate if one of the links break. Spanning Tree (STP), Fast Spanning Tree, and Rapid Spanning Tree (RSTP) allow you to build a mesh of switches increasing the availability of the system.
The rich management functionality of the WebView switches includes SNMP, RMON, Telnet, and HTTP Management options, allowing you to flexibly integrate and manage these devices in your network.
Automatic Load Sensing - Power control circuitry automatically detects Power over Ethernet on access point before providing power. Power feeding of Ethernet limited for fixed 10/100 Base-T/TX ports. The solution can provide maximum output power per PoE port up to 7.5W on 24 ports simultaneously. Independent overload and short-circuit protection for each port. LED indicators for power status per PoE port. Support IEEE802.3af MIB for power over Ethernet function. Support IEEE 802.1d spanning tree, IEEE 802.1w Rapid STP, Fast Linkover. Cable diagnostics.
A strong business network needs a solid foundation. Formerly Linksys Business Series, now Cisco Small Business Managed Switches, the SRW2024P Gigabit Switch provides that essential core. It supplies up to 15.4W of power for each of 12 connected devices, or 7.5W to each of the switch's 24 ports. This reduces the cabling needed to power external networked devices.
You can connect up to 24 networked devices to the switch, which itself supports gigabit networking for exceptional performance. The SRW2024P also prioritizes dataflow with a variety of traffic-shaping mechanisms, helping to ensure the clarity of heavy-traffic communications like video teleconferencing. The switch's robust management functions are easy to access through a number of clients, and its internal monitoring software keeps tabs on your network's every operation.
Additional features of the Cisco SRW2024P 24-port Gigabit Switch include:
•Nonblocking switching capacity of up to 48 Gbps
•Up to 256 active port- and 802.1q-based VLANs (4096 range)
•Secure access limitations using 802.1x port authentication and MAC filtering
•Standards-based IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) - 180W of total PoE power
- 24 - 10/100/1000 Switched RJ‑45 ports deliver up to 2 Gbps of throughput per port
- 2 shared 10/100/1000 miniGBIC ports
- Switching Capacity delivers wire-speed performance at 48 Gig non-blocking capacity
- WebView monitoring allows administrators to view the current status and configuration using their favorite web browser
- PoE on twenty-four 10/100/1000 ports supplies up to 7.5W per port, or on twelve 10/100/1000 ports supplies up to the IEEE 802.3af maximum of 15.4W per port
- Auto MDI/MDIX per port allows for automatic Cable detection
- Port based and 802.1q based VLANs support up to 256 VLANS
- Port Trunking for up to 8 groups allows you to increase your bandwidth for each uplink or Server connection
- Port configuration settings for Link, Speed, Auto MDI/MDIX, Flow Control, and more
- Fully rack-mountable using the included rack-mounting hardware
- MAC Address table supports up to 8K MAC Address entries
- Optimal platform to support real-time applications like voice and video by providing features like IGMP snooping, multiple queues (4) with appropriate scheduling techniques, prioritization of traffic based on port, 802.1p, IP TOS/precedence/DSCP, TCP/UDP port and line rate forwarding mechanisms
- Enhanced QoS functions including rate limiting for ingress/egress and per flow at 64kbps granularity
- Secure control via SSH for Telnet interface and SSL for HTTP interface
- User/Network security via 802.1x (with Radius authentication)
- Advanced security ACL can be a restricted access network by denying or rate limiting based L1-L4 information e.g. MAC, Ethernet type, VLAN - , IP address, Protocol ID, TCP/UDP port
- Containment of storms - Broadcast, Multicast, and Unknown Unicast
- Expandability and availability increased across multiple switches using Link Aggregation
- Port Trunking for up to 8 groups with up to 8 ports per group allows you to increase your bandwidth for each uplink or Server connection
- SNMP and RMON management expand your visibility options