Availability: In Stock
D-Link DGE-528T Copper Gigabit PCI Card for PC
The D-Link DGE-528T is a high-performance 10/100/1000Mbps copper Gigabit PCI card for desktop PC. Installable in a PC equipped with PCI expansion slots, this card turns a desktop computer into a high-bandwidth Gigabit workstation or a server running at 2000Mbps full-duplex speed.
High-performance Gigabit Speed
Capable of running at full-duplex Gigabit speed, this card gives your PC 2000Mbps data transmission on your existing Cat. 5 twisted-pair network cable. As an inexpensive alternative solution to fiber-optic, the card allows you to instantly upgrade to Gigabit without requiring you to install new, expensive fiber cables. The card supports 10/100/1000Mbps network speed auto-sensing and full/half duplex auto-negotiation.
VLAN to Improve Performance and Security
The card provides on-board screening of VLANs Tagged Ethernet frames, allowing your PC to be configured with VLAN-supported switch. Your PC can be part of a VLAN network, where domains are segmented up to enhance performance and security.
Wake-On-LAN for Power Management
Wake-On-LAN (WOL) is an Advanced Configuration Power Interface (ACPI) function allowing a powered OFF computer to be powered ON from a remote station. This function allows the administrator to send wake-up signals to a computer. The WOL function provides a great utility for power management of the PC and allows users to initiate action at irregular times and from distant locations.
Flow Control to Minimize Packet Loss
The card's embedded flow control and independent FIFO provide a means to protect against possible data loss during transmission on the network. When connected to a Gigabit switch supporting flow control, the card receives signals from the switch regarding buffer overrun during peak usage periods. The card then delays transmission until the switch is ready again to accept new data.
Small Form Factor, Lower Power Requirement
Using a single chip solution, this card is very small in size and consumes very little power of your computer system.
- Copper Gigabit connection for PC
- 10/100/1000Mbps auto-sensing speeds
- 2000Mbps Gigabit full duplex support
- 32-bit 33/66MHz clock speed PCI Bus Master operation
- Built-in FIFO (8K/64K) buffer to reduce overhead of memory transfers
- Auto MDI/MDIX
- 802.3x Flow Control for fast, reliable data transmission
- ACPI 2.0 WOL power management
- 802.1q VLAN Tagging
- 802.1p Priority Queues
- PCI 2.3 compliant
- Supports up to 7Kb jumbo frames
- Cable Diagnostics Utility provided
- Optional remote Boot ROM (p/n DGE-528R)
- Runs Win98, 2000, ME, NT, XP, NetWare, Linux, MacOS
- Very small size, very low power consumption
- Low-profile bracket included in the box
- 2-year warranty