Availability: In Stock
APC SMT1500RMI2U Smart-UPS RM 1500VA 230V LCD 2U Rackmount (Black)
APC award-winning Smart-UPS is the most popular UPS in the world for servers, storage and networks. Trusted to protect critical data and equipment from power problems by supplying clean and reliable network-grade power. In addition to legendary reliability and manageability, Smart-UPS have extremely high efficiency at low, medium and high load levels making them ideal for today's multi-core or virtualized servers that have varying load consumption. Available in a variety of form factors (tower, rack mount, rack/tower convertible) there is a model for every application and budget. Rack mounted Smart-UPS are ideal for powering Blade or density optimized servers in a distributed power protection environment as the primary or redundant protection. Smart-UPS models have long been considered the benchmark for all network and server UPS's. Smart-UPS feature a 16-segment LED display, extended range automatic voltage regulation (AVR), and pure sine wave output on battery.
- Features : Intuitive LCD interface: Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
- Audible alarms: Provide notification of changing flywheel conditions
- InfraStruXure Central compatible: Enables centralized management via APC InfraStruXure Central.
- SmartSlot: Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- Cold-start capable: Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Resettable circuit breakers: Enables a quick recovery from overload events.
- Hot-swappable batteries: Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Disconnected battery notification: Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power
- Automatic self-test: Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown: Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Adjustable voltage-transfer points: Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
- Adjustable voltage sensitivity: Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
- Audible alarms: Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS conditions.
- User-replaceable batteries: Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- USB connectivity: Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
- Serial Connectivity: Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging: Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Safety-agency approved: Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Power conditioning: Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Network manageable: Provides remote management of the UPS over the network.
- Adjustable voltage sensitivity: Provides the ability to adapt the Power Conditioner for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
- Predicitive failure notification: Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
- Battery Type : Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof
- Case Colour : Black
- EMC : RoHS 7b Exemption, REACH: Contains No SVHCs
- Form Factor : 2U Rackmount
- Input Voltage Range : 230 VAC
- Noise Level : 46 dbA
- Operating Humidity : 0 to 95 %
- Operating Temperature : 0 to 40 °C
- Output Capacity : 1.5 kVA
- Output Voltage : 230 VAC
- Output Wattage : 10 kW
- Performance : C-tick, CE, EN 50091-1,EN 50091-2, TUV, VDE
- RJ-45 Ports : 1 x RJ-45
- Typical recharge time : 3 Hours
- USB Ports : 1 x USB
- Warranty : 3 years repair or replace (excluding battery) and 2 year for battery
- Depth : 45.7 cm
- Height : 8.9 cm
- Width : 43.2 cm
- Weight : 28.64 kg
- In The Box : APC Smart-UPS 1500VA, CD with software, Documentation CD, Installation guide, Rack Mounting support rails, Smart UPS signalling RS-232 cable, USB cable