Availability: In Stock
Axis P1346 Fixed Day and Night HDTV 1080p IP Camera - 0328-001
Superb Image quality for video surveillance in any environment
- Superb image quality with 3MP/HDTV 1080p
- Day/night functionality
- Multiple H.264 streams
- P-Iris control for optimal image sharpness
- Digital PTZ and multi-view streaming
- Easy installation with remote back focus
- Local storage
Robust fixed day & night camera
AXIS P1346 Network Camera is a fixed day and night camera, delivering excellent H.264 performance in a robust design. Superb HDTV video quality is provided with progressive scan in multiple individual H.264 streams, as well as Motion JPEG streams. The focus assistant, remote back focus and pixel counter features simplifies installation.
Megapixel and HDTV technology enables network cameras to provide higher resolution of video images than analog CCTV, i.e. the ability to see details and to identify people and objects – a key consideration in video surveillance applications. With a megapixel or HDTV network camera, the resolution is at least three times better than an analog CCTV camera.
Combining megapixel/HDTV network cameras with a selection of non-megapixel network cameras that are optimized for other needs (such as powerful optical zoom, extreme light sensitivity or low cost) creates video surveillance installations that are effective, reliable and cost-efficient.
Demanding video surveillance applications
AXIS P1344 offers high-performing video surveillance in both indoor and outdoor applications. It is perfect for securing locations such as governmental and industrial buildings, retail stores, airports, railway stations, schools and university campuses.
Advanced iris control
AXIS P1346 supports the unique precise iris control, P-Iris, which enables higher contrast, clarity, resolution and better depth of field. Support for DC-iris ensures backward compatibility.
The multi-view streaming function allows separate video streams of zoomed-in sections, at the same time as a downscaled full overview image.
- Intelligent capabilities such as enhanced video motion detection, audio detection and detection of camera tampering attempts like blocking or spray-painting.
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), eliminating the need for power cables and reducing installation costs.
- Two-way audio support with enhanced audio quality.
- Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service.
Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including VAPIX® from Axis Communications.