Availability: In Stock
Cisco Small Business Pro ESW-520-24-K9 Ethernet Switch
- 48 x 10/100Base-TX LAN
- 2 x SFP (mini-GBIC) Shared
- 2 x 10/100/1000Base-T LAN
- 2 x 10/100/1000Base-T
In a world that never slows down, your business needs to keep moving. That means keeping employees connected at all times--to each other and to the business applications they need to do their jobs. Imagine a network that provides a single, high-performance platform for all of your business applications. Where your employees don't have to worry about reduced productivity because the network is down or because a vital application is unavailable or running too slowly. Imagine being able to manage your entire network platform from a single interface, and being able to easily add new data, voice, video, and wireless applications as your business evolves.
Cisco offers a network solution for small businesses that can make this vision a reality. The Cisco® ESW 500 Series Switches are cost-effective, easy-to-use switches that provide the foundation of your small business network. These high-performance switches deliver the reliability you need to keep your employees connected and productive, preserving the availability of your essential applications and services to keep your business moving.
Cisco ESW 500 Series Switches
The Cisco ESW 500 Series, part of the Cisco Small Business Pro Series, is a group of managed Ethernet switches that provide wire-speed Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet connectivity, integrated security, quality of service (QoS), and Power over Ethernet (PoE) to support all of your business network needs. These switches integrate easily with Cisco Small Business Pro products as well as the Cisco Smart Business Communications System to provide a complete data, voice, video, and wireless networking solution for your business. With the Cisco ESW 500 Series, you can take advantage of a proven network solution and a broad portfolio of high-performance, easy-to-manage switches that are designed and priced for small businesses.
Features and Benefits
The Cisco ESW 500 Series switches provide security, management, and other capabilities far beyond what unmanaged or "smart" switches can provide, without requiring you to configure (or pay for) features you don't need. The switches were designed to be part of the complete line of Small Business Pro networking and voice communications products that work together as part of proven, fully integrated, easy-to-use small business solution. The Cisco ESW 500 Series provides:
• Outstanding performance: The Cisco ESW 500 Series supports up to Gigabit Ethernet speeds to deliver optimal network performance, enabling you to add high-bandwidth data, voice, video, and wireless applications. Ultimately, the switches give you the ability to meet more rigorous application demands and help ensure that your employees always have access to the tools they need to be responsive to your customers and each other.
• High reliability: Cisco ESW 500 Series Switches have been developed and rigorously tested to provide reliable connectivity and performance, especially when supporting advanced voice, video, and wireless services. They also support an optional redundant power supply that provides uninterrupted failover to help ensure continuous operation, without the need to reboot, even if the primary power supply fails. These features help you keep your network available, prevent costly downtime, and keep your employees and customers connected to the applications they need.
• Power over Ethernet: Cisco ESW 500 Series Switches are available with up to 48 PoE ports of Fast Ethernet and 24 PoE ports of Gigabit Ethernet connectivity. PoE allows you to power network-attached devices such as IP phones, video cameras, and wireless access points directly over the Ethernet connection, without an external power supply. The result is a simpler and less expensive deployment, without the need to install a separate power supply for each connected endpoint.
• Quality of service: Cisco ESW 500 Series Switches feature QoS intelligence to prioritize delay-sensitive and high-bandwidth network traffic, enhancing network performance and allowing businesses to support demanding services such as real-time voice and video.
• Simple configuration and management: Cisco ESW 500 Series Switches are designed to be configured and managed by small businesses or the Cisco partners that serve them. Whether you are installing a single switch or an advanced voice and video communications system, simple graphical user interfaces (GUIs) help your staff easily configure, manage, and troubleshoot your network. The Cisco ESW 500 Series includes an embedded web-based Configuration Utility Device Manager designed specifically for setting up the ESW 500 switch