Availability: Call For Stock
Cisco SRP 527W Wireless-N ADSL2+ Router
Cisco SRP 500 Series Services Ready Platforms are flexible, cost-effective fixed-configuration customer premises equipment (CPE) with embedded intelligence to enable service providers to create, provision, and deploy premium revenue-generating services-a variety of high-quality IP voice, data, security, wireless, and application services--to small businesses on an as-needed basis. These platforms will help enable service providers to deliver differentiated, converged service offers that increase bandwidth usage and average revenue per user while reducing customer churn.
- Embedded intelligence to support a variety of high-quality voice, data, security, wireless, and application services.
- Integrated voice ports and an industry-leading voice Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) stack to deliver clear, high-quality voice service.
- Integrated stateful packet inspection (SPI) firewall and high-speed IP Security (IPsec) VPN capabilities with support for Triple DataEncryption Standard (3DES) to help keep small business data safe.
- 4-port managed Ethernet switch to connect devices in the office.
- Wireless Technology:
- Frequency Band/Bandwidth:
2400 MHz IEEE 802.11b/g ISM Band
- Transmission Speed:
- Transmission Speed Details:
54 Mbps Auto-fallback @ IEEE 802.11g
6 Mbps IEEE 802.11g
11 Mbps Auto-fallback @ IEEE 802.11b
1 Mbps IEEE 802.11b
- Wireless Security:
64- and 128-bit WEP