Availability: In Stock
Devolo dLAN 200 AV USB extender Starter Kit - 1563
Network USB printers and USB hard drives for shared use in the home - very easily over your home powerline.
The dLAN® 200 AV USB extender makes it easy to now also share the use of USB printers or USB hard drives intelligently, as this adapter is the first product to enable terminal devices with USB connection to be connected via the powerline. In addition, the dLAN® 200 AV USB extender is the ideal solution when USB cables are not long enough - dLAN® works over more than 300 meters. Any power socket in the house can become a USB port. It is as easy as child's play to connect USB printers, USB hard drives and USB scanners to the powerline adapter. This lets you share them and use them from several computers. This saves space and money: one printer, for example, is enough for the whole family, and the USB hard drive with music, photos, movies and documents becomes the centralised data store for all.
- The first product that allows you to connect and control USB hard drives and printers via the powerline
- dLAN® uses the powerline like a long USB cable - over a cable length of 300 meters
- Versatile placement of devices in the household. Independent of cable lengths. The printer is now placed where it should be, not where the USB cable ends.
- Store music, photos and videos on a USB hard drive and retrieve them from anywhere in the home.
- Works with USB devices such as (multifunctional) printers, hard drives, or scanners
- Allows sharing one USB device with other users or computers. No expensive purchases of multiple devices – optimum "teamwork" in the home network.
- Easy installation and integration into any dLAN® 200 AV home network Encryption at the touch of a button directly on the adapter - for a fast and secure connection Easy monitoring and configuration of the dLAN® AV home network via the intuitive dLAN® Cockpit software for PC and Mac
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty