Availability: Call For Stock
18 dBi Patch Panel Directional Antenna
This indoor/outdoor directional* antenna provides a 3-in-1 solution for mixed applications in combination with an 802.11b or 802.11g access point or wireless router. One, it delivers extended access point range in a single floor environment ideally positioned in the corner of a building. Two, it functions point-to-point so that you can wirelessly connect LANs between the buildings in a campus-type environment. Three, it provides multifloor transmission when placed on a ceiling, as the higher power output extends the range through typical flooring materials. Includes several mounting options (fixed wall, wall adjustable, and pole), cable sold separately.
* Directional: Concentrates transmit and receive radio-frequency energy into a cone, or beam, for higher signal strength and reception.
- 18dBi high gain directional antenna for extended coverage
- Radiates into a cone
- Wirelessly connect buildings in a campus environment
- Includes mounting brackets
- Extends range for single floor environment, point-to-point or multifloor when placed in ceiling
- Maximum range possible up to 10 miles
- Operates with 802.11b and 802.11g devices
- Requires Antenna Cable
18 dBi Patch Panel Directional Antenna with reverse N female jack and reverse N to reverse SMA adapter
Indoor/outdoor long range point-to-point connections
Maximum Outdoor Range^
15.8 km (~9.8 miles)
262.8 x 262.8 x 40 mm (10.35 x 10.35 x 1.58 in)
1520 g/3.35 lbs.
Package Contents^ Range estimations are based on two wireless nodes, each with an ANT24D18 antenna attached, associating with each other, at 11 Mbps under ideal line-of-sight conditions.
- 18 dBi Patch Panel Directional Antenna - ANT24D18
- Wall and ceiling mount brackets and hanging materials
- One reverse N type to reverse SMA adapter
- Installation Guide
- Warranty card
- Support information card
^^ Gain: A ratio of decibels to an isotropic antenna that is commonly used to measure antenna coverage.
Note: To obtain optimal results in extending wireless range with antenna installations, it is recommended that a qualified professional installer is consulted for site survey and proper installation.
For EU, use of any antenna requires careful planning and extra consideration to comply with EU emissions and health standards and regulations. It is recommended that a qualified professional installer service is consulted for site survey and proper installation. Antenna installation must comply with the maximum level authorized by each country.