Availability: In Stock
Panasonic WV-NP240 Static Indoor Colour Security Network Camera with PoE
- Dual MPEG4 and JPEG digital signal output
- Built in SD memory card slot for FTP backup
- Built in network interface
- Image refresh rate up to 30 fps
- Designed for Power over Ethernet - PoE
Panasonic has added the new WV-NP240 Series IP Network Camera to its System Solutions range. With a wide variety of features including: SD memory card slot, alarm function for external security devices, digital motion detector, electronic zoom function and microphone, Panasonic's new camera is ideal for an endless array of networked surveillance applications.
The WV-NP240 is MPEG-4 compatible, ensuring that it delivers smooth and seamless video footage. Also JPEG dual stream compatible, the images can be transmitted at up to 30 fps when using JPEG 640 x 480 (VGA). With progressive scan in both modes, images of moving subjects are captured in high fidelity, guaranteeing reliable, accurate image reproduction.
With the optional F1.2 lens, the WV-NP240 Series cameras operate confidently in lighting as low as 1.1 lux. Electronic sensitivity can be increased up to 16 times, while a 3x digital zoom allows you to view subjects up close. Inclusion of the built-in high sensitivity microphone with on/off functionality also provides clear audio capabilities.
The WV-NP240 Series is simple to install; equipped with PoE (Power over Ethernet) IEEE802.3af, power and signals can be transmitted over the same cable, thus eliminating the need to install a separate power source for each camera and making installation as simple as plugging the cable into the HUB.
• 1/3"-Type Double Speed CCD Color Image Sensor
• Built-In Network Interface (10Base-T/100Base-TX) for Remote Monitoring by PC
• Interface Protocol; TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, DNS and DHCP
• Switches from Selected Color Mode to B/W Mode Automatically or Manually, for 24-Hour Monitoring
• Built-In Super Dynamic II Function has 64 Times Wider Dynamic Range When Compared to a Convential Camera
• Sensitivity of 0.8 Lux in Color Mode and 0.1 Lux in B/W Mode at F1.4
• 480-Line Horizontal Resolution in Color Mode and 570 Lines in B/W Mode
• Built-In Alarm Funiction for External Security Devices and FTP Alarm Activation
• Built-In Digital Motion Detector
• VD2 Sync Capability with Panasonic System Products
• Accepts DC 12V Power Source for Easy Installation