Full HD / 1,920 x1,080 H.264 Vandal Resistant Network Camera featuring Super Dynamic
•Super high resolution at Full HD/1,920 x 1,080 created by 3.1Megapixel high sensitivity MOS Sensor.
• 1080p Full HD images up to 30 fps and 360p image up to 30fps simultaneously.
•Combining enhanced "UniPhier® ", Panasonic's proprietary System LSI platform and 2 areas VIQS (Variable Image Quality on Specified area) function can decrease maximum 50% *1 network bandwidth.
•Cropping function enables to provide whole image (1,920 x 1,080) and thepart image (640 x 360) simultaneously. Up to 4 image capture areas can be specified, and it is also possible to
control the sequence.
• Picture in picture function: A cropping image or an alarm image can be added to an image and transmitted.
• Multiple H.264 (High profile) streams and JPEG streams ensure simultaneous real time monitoring and high resolution recording by enhanced "UniPhier®".
•Super Dynamic and ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) technologies deliver 128x wider dynamic range compared to conventional cameras.
• Face Super Dynamic Range technology ensures clear face image.
• High sensitivity with Day & Night (Electrical) function:0.5 lx (Color), 0.3 lx (B/W) at F1.3
• Using Panasonic distinctive LDC (Lens Distortion Compensation) function, natural image without distortion can be monitored though using wide angle lens.
• ABF (Auto Back Focus) ensures easy installation.
• Digital Noise Reduction: 3D-DNR ensures noise reduction in various conditions.
• Progressive scan ensures clear images with less motion blur and no tearing even when the subject is moving.
• Superior color reproduction by primary (RGB) color filter.
• Electronic sensitivity enhancement: Auto (Up to 16x) / OFF
•Selectable light control modes: Outdoor scene / Indoor scene (50 Hz) / Indoor scene (60 Hz) / Fixed electronic shutter Outdoor scene: Electronic shutter and ALC lens iris control are automatically controlled depending on the mode and luminance level. Indoor scene (50 Hz / 60 Hz): Flicker caused by fluorescent lightning will be automatically compensated. Fixed electronic shutter: Up to 1/10,000 fixed electronic shutter can be selectable.
• 3x Extra optical zoom at 360p resolution. (Picture Mode : 2 Mega pixel [16:9] )
•VMD (Video Motion Detection) with 4 programmable detection areas, 15 steps sensitivity level and 10 steps detection size
• Face detection function detects the position of human face and the information is sent by video stream.
•Privacy Zone can mask up to 2 private areas, such as house windows and entrances/exits.
• 2x, 4x digital zoom controlled by browser.
• Camera title display: Up to 20 alphanumeric characters on the browser
•Alarm sources including 3 terminal input, VMD, FTP image transfer, E-mail notification, Indication on browser, Alarm terminaloutput, and Panasonic alarm protocol output.
•JPEG Image compression ratio can be changed by alarm so that higher quality image can be provided.
•Prioritized stream control: One of the video streams can be prioritized when multiple recorders or client PCs are accessing the camera so that the recorder or the client PC can maintain the frame rate.
•H.264 max. bit rate/client and Total bit rate control allows flexible network traffic management. Frame rate priority mode controls bit rate and compression ratio to provide the specified frame rate.
•Internet mode: H.264 images can be transmitted over HTTP protocol.
•Multi-language: English / Italian / French / German / Spanish / Russian / Chinese / Japanese
• IPv4/IPv6 protocol supported.
• Supports SSL, DDNS (viewnetcam, RFC2136)
•Still images (JPEG) can be viewed on mobile phones via the Internet.
• Onvif compliant model
•Vandal resistant mechanism for high reliability
•2.8 ~ 10.0 mm, 3.6x Varifocal Auto Iris Lens
*1 Compared with WV-NP502. Reduction effect may vary depending on object and image quality setting conditions
•Installation Guide.......................... 1 pc.
• CD-ROM*1.................................... 1 pc.
• Code Label*2................................ 1 pc.
The followings are for installation.
• Power Cord Plug .......................... 1 pc.
• External I/O Terminal Plug ............ 1 pc.
• Installation Template Label .......... 1 pc.
• Cable Tie .............. 2 pcs. (incl. 1 spare)
• Bit for Tamperproof Screw .......... 1 pc.
*1The CD-ROM contains the operating instructions (PDFs) and different kinds of tool software programs.
*2This label may be required for network management. The network administrator shall retain the code label