Availability: In Stock
Panasonic WV-SP302 SVGA/800 x 600 H.264 Fixed Network Camera
The WV-SP302 network camera is part of the i-PRO 3rd generation i-PRO SmartHD Series. Experience super high resolution at SVGA/800x600 created by the newly developed 1.3 Megapixel high sensitivity MOS Sensor. Multiple H.264 (High Profile) streams and JPEG streams ensure simultaneous real time monitoring and high resolution recording at a lower bandwidth by UniPhier®, Panasonic's proprietary System LSI platform. Wide Dynamic Rance and Adaptive Black Stretch (ABS) technologies deliver wider dynamic range compared to conventional cameras and Face Wide Dynamic Range technology ensures clear images of the face, while the Face detection function detects the position of the human face and the information is sent by XML or video stream.
- Super high resolution at SVGA/800 x 600 created by newly
developed 1.3 Megapixel high sensitivity MOS Sensor
- Multiple H.264 (High profile) streams and JPEG streams ensure
simultaneous real time monitoring and high resolution recording by
“UniPhier®”, Panasonic’s proprietary System LSI platform.
- Full frame (Up to 30 fps) transmission at SVGA/800 x 600 image size
- Wide Dynamic Range and ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) technologies
deliver wider dynamic range compared with conventional cameras.
- Face Wide Dynamic Range technology ensures clear face image.
- H.264 and MPEG-4 are selectable for system migration.
- High sensitivity with Simple Day/Night function: 0.2 lux (Color), 0.13
lux (B/W) at F1.4
- Focus Assist ensures easy installation.
- Digital Noise Reduction: 3D-DNR ensures noise reduction in various conditions.
- Progressive scan ensures clear images with less motion blur and no
tearing even when the subject is moving.
- Superior color reproduction by primary (RGB) color filter
- Electronic sensitivity enhancement: Auto (Up to 16x) / OFF
- Selectable light control modes: Outdoor / Indoor / ELC / Fixed electronic shutter
Outdoor / Indoor: Electronic shutter and ALC lens iris control are
automatically controlled depending on the mode and luminance level.
ELC: Up to 1/10,000 Electronic shutter is automatically applied for a fix iris lens.
Fixed electronic shutter: Up to 1/10,000 fixed electronic shutter can be selectable.
- VMD (Video Motion Detector) with 4 programmable detection areas,
15 steps sensitivity level and 10 steps detection size
- Face detection function detects the position of human face and the
information is sent by XML or video stream.
- Meta data for VMD is supplied to work with the WJ-ND400 playback
- Privacy Zone can mask up to 2 private areas, such as house
windows and entrances/exits.
- 2x, 4x digital zoom controlled by browser
- Camera title display: Up to 20 alphanumeric characters on the
browser, Up to 16 alphanumeric characters embedded in the image
- Alarm sources including 1 terminal input, VMD and Panasonic alarm
command can trigger actions such as SDHC/SD memory recording,
FTP image transfer, E-mail notification, Indication on browser, Alarm
terminal output, and Panasonic protocol output.
- Full duplex bi-directional audio allows interactive communication
between camera site and monitoring site.
- JPEG Image compression ratio can be changed by alarm so that
higher quality image can be provided.
- Prioritized stream control: One of the video streams can be prioritized
when multiple recorders or client PCs are accessing the camera so
that the recorder or the client PC can maintain the frame rate.
- SDHC/SD Memory card slot for manual recording (H.264 / JPEG), alarm
recording (H.264 / JPEG) and backup upon network failure (JPEG)
- H.264/MPEG-4 max. bit rate/client and Total bit rate control allows
flexible network traffic management. Frame rate priority mode controls
bit rate and compression ratio to provide the specified frame rate.
- Alarm log, Manual REC log, FTP error log saved in the SDHC/SD memory
card is displayed on the browser GUI and can be downloaded to the client
PC. Playback or Image data download through the log is also available.
- Internet mode: H.264/MPEG-4 images can be transmitted over HTTP protocol.
- Multi-language GUI and setup menu: English, French, Italian, Spanish, German,
Russian (PAL) / English, French (NTSC) * Installation required except for English
- IPv4/IPv6 protocol supported
- Analog Monitor output for easier installation