Availability: In Stock
Polycom SoundStation IP 6000 - 2200-15660-015
Next-generation IP conference phone designed for small to midsize rooms
- Polycom HD Voice for outstanding clarity
- Acoustic Clarity Technology for seamless voice conferencing
- Integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE) (does not come with PSU)
- Breakthrough price/performance
- Interoperable with leading SIP-based IP PBX and Softswitch platforms - visit Polycom VIP Partners to learn more
The SoundStation IP 6000 is an advanced IP conference phone that delivers superior performance for small to midsize conference rooms. With advanced features, broad SIP interoperability and remarkable voice quality, the SoundStation IP 6000 is a price/performance breakthrough for SIP-enabled IP environments.
The SoundStation IP 6000 features Polycom HD Voice technology, boosting productivity and reducing listener fatigue by turning ordinary conference calls into crystal-clear interactive conversations. It delivers high-fidelity audio from 220 Hz to 14 kHz, capturing both the deeper lows and higher frequencies of the human voice for conference calls that sound as natural as being there.
For all conference calls, the SoundStation IP 6000 delivers advanced audio performance that far exceeds previous generations of conference phones. From full-duplex technology that eliminates distracting drop-outs to the latest echo cancellation advancements, only Polycom can deliver a conference phone experience with no compromises. Plus, Automatic Gain Control intelligently adjusts the microphone sensitivity based on where participants are seated in the conference room, making the conversations clearer for all participants. It also features technology that resists interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices, delivering clear communications without distractions.
The SoundStation IP 6000 leverages Polycom’s strong history in both conference phone and VoIP technology to deliver the most robust standards-based SIP interoperability in the industry. It shares the same SIP phone software base with Polycom’s award-winning SoundPoint IP products – the most comprehensive, reliable and feature-rich SIP products in the industry, with proven interoperability with a broad array of IP PBX and hosted platforms.
Robust provisioning, management and security features make Polycom’s family of IP conference phones the only choice for meeting rooms in SIP-based environments. Integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE) simplifies setup, with an AC power kit available for non-PoE environments. Plus, the SoundStation IP 6000 includes a high-resolution backlit display for vital call information and multi-language support.
Make Great Things Happen with the Polycom SoundStation IP 6000 Conference Phone
In today’s Internet driven world, the ability to conduct real time communication and collaboration has become critical to an organization’s survival. As the market leader in voice, video and content collaboration and communications, our award-winning conference technology makes it easy for people to interact and maximize productivity – over any network, in just about any environment, anywhere around the globe. That’s why more organizations worldwide use and prefer Polycom conferencing solutions. Because when people work together, great things happen. See how you too, can achieve great things with the Polycom SoundStation IP 6000 conference phone.
Features and Benefits
- Polycom HD Voice for high-fidelity calls at up to 14 kHz - conference calls that sound as natural as being there
- Polycom's patented Acoustic Clarity Technology - delivering the best conference phone experience with no compromises
- 12-foot microphone pickup - 20% greater than previous generations of IP conference phones
- Strong, robust SIP software - leveraging the most advanced SIP endpoint software in the industry, with advanced call handing, security, and provisioning features
- Robust interoperability - compatible with a broad array of SIP call platforms to maximize voice quality and feature availability while simplifying management and administration
- High-resolution display - enables robust call information and multi-language support