Availability: In Stock
ProTalk IP door entry phone with one button
ProTalk IP Door Entry systems are designed for outside use and connect with most SIP based IP PBXs and hosted telephony services.
The ProTalk Door Entry system consists of a door phone unit designed to sit on the outside of your premises plus a series of optional additional parts to make a complete door entry solution.
These slimline units measure just 40mm in depth and comprise a SIP telephone, integrated speaker and microphone. There are single and dual button models available either with or without cameras.
The system can be set into day or night modes with different call numbers for the single or dual buttons.
If you want to identify who is at your door before you answer the phone or before letting them in, then the door phone is available with a built-in IP camera supporting up to 640x480 video at 5fps. This video can be viewed in a web browser, a free stand alone PC application or on the screen of a compatible IP phone.
ProTalk Supporting Kits
- Door Entry Control Unit
- Buttons dial an extension or group when pressed
- Options for single/double buttoned which call different numbers/groups
- Backlit buttons
- Two internal SPDT relays for controlling a door opener or light etc.
- Relays controlled individually by DTMF tones
- SIP Protocol
Usage scenarios - They can be deployed as:
- A range of electronically controlled door opener devices to connect to the door phone
- 12v power supplies with battery back up option
- Exit switches
- Can be bundled as complete door entry kits
- Supports Power over Ethernet - find out more about the Phihong PoE Single Port Adaptor
- There is also an anti-vandal unit within this Slimline range with a camera and one button
Compatible phone systems include:
- Office door phone with on-site or hosted IP-PBX, full access control
- Remote site entry over Internet
- Apartment/flat intercom with door access control