Availability: In Stock
Technicolor TG582n Wireless-n Multi-User ADSL2+ Gateway Router - ADSL2+ Upgrade Special
- Integrated ADSL2+ modem
- 4 Fast Ethernet ports to connect multiple devices, such as PCs, laptops, set top boxes...
- Wireless networking on-board: 802.11n 2x2 (2.4 GHz)
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup
- 1 USB 2.0 master for 3G backup...
- Remotely Manageable: TR-069, TR-064, TR-098, TR-111
- IPv6 ready
- Built-in firewall
Home networking experience will definitely change with the Technicolor TG582n. With an improved coverage and throughput compared to any 11b/g or 1x1 11n access point (from 54 to 65 Mbps), the Technicolor TG582n doubles the bandwidth and improves the link stability, coverage and coexistence with other access points in the neighbourhood.
High Performance Router
The Technicolor TG582n is a high performance router: with a simultaneous operation of 802.11b/g and 802.11n (2x2), speed and performance are guaranteed.
Featuring an integrated 10/100Mbps 4-port switch, the Technicolor TG582n offers seamless connection of wired and wireless devices from anywhere in the home.
The integrated modem supports ADSL, ADSL2, and ADSL2+.
The Technicolor TG582n supports the most secure wireless security mechanisms, such as Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA2). This allows users to communicate and access data with efficient link quality and the highest level of network security.
The Technicolor embedded firewall guarantees users the ultimate level in network security. Through integration with Network Address & Port Translation (NA(P)T), the firewall leverages all the ALGs provided in the NA(P)T context to minimize undesired service impact.
The support of multiple SSIDs in the gateway enables support for up to 4 independent wireless access networks. These additional wireless networks allow other wireless users to enjoy the high performance access without compromising the integrity of the basic network, thus keeping the original network access limited and secure.
With Wi-Fi Protected Setup your wireless home network is set up automatically in a secured way by just pushing a button.
It allows home users who know little of wireless security to configure a secure network, without any problems.
The Technicolor TG582n is designed according to the TR-069 Data Model, through which the device can be configured remotely.
Like all Technicolor gateways, the Technicolor TG582n interoperates seamlessly with the Technicolor Gateway Setup Wizard, making the setup of a wireless home network as easy as clicking a button. No more helpdesk calls, just click and you are ready to go. The Technicolor Gateway Setup Wizard performs comprehensive system checks before and during the installation and setup process, and validates all user inputs to guarantee the end user a secured (wireless) connection to the Internet.
Technicolor offers its customers ECO labeled products. Next to carefully selected plastics and packaging to minimize the ecological footprint, the gateways benefit from a unique combination of hardware and software features that reduce power consumption substantially. For instance, a button at the front allows the user to disable/enable the wireless access point when its function is not required.
DSL Modem Specifications
- Interfaces WAN - RJ11 DSL line port for ADSL/POTS or ADSL/ISDN
- Interfaces LAN - 4-port autosensing 10/100Base-T auto-MDI/MDI-X Ethernet LAN switch, Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2x2 on board, 1 USB 2.0 certified host/master
- Extras WPS / WLAN button, Reset button
- Dimensions - 160 x 126 x 25 mm (6.3 x 4.9 x 1 in.)
- Temperature - 0-40 C (32-105F)
- Humidity - 20% to 80%
- AC Voltage 100-240VAC (switched mode power supply)
- Supports Multi Mode Standard
- ADSL compliance: ANSI T1.413 Issue 2, ITU-T G.992.1 Annex A, B (G.dmt), ITU-T G.992.2 Annex A, B (G.lite),
ITU-T G.994.1 (G.hs)
Maximum Rate: 8 Mbps for downstream and 1 Mbps for upstream
- ADSL2 compliance:
ITU-T G.992.3 Annex A, B, L, M
ITU-T G.992.4 Annex A, B, L, M
Maximum Rate: 12 Mbps for downstream and 1.5 Mbps for upstream
- ADSL2+ compliance:
ITU-T G.992.5 Annex A, B
Maximum Rate: 24 Mbps for downstream and 2,5 Mbps upstream
- Supports Dying Gasp (standard)
- User Friendly GUI via HTTP and HTTPS
- GUI-embedded Easy Setup wizard
- On demand Remote GUI assistence (helpdesk)
- Web-browsing Intercept (install / diagnostics)
- PC (wireless) Technicolor Gateway Setup Wizard
- TR-069 CPE WAN Management Protocol
- TR-098 Internet Gateway Device Management
- TR-111 Home Network Device Management
- TR-064 LAN Side Configuration
- Zero-Touch Auto-Provisioning
Wireless Performance and Security
- Printer sharing
- Content sharing
- Remote HDD file access
- USB 3G adapter support
- Dynamic DNS
- Website URL and Content-based filtering (optional)
- Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11b/g/n access point
- Wi-Fi CERTIFIED®
- WPA™-Personal / WPA2™-Personal , WEP™
- Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM®)
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS™)
- Up to 4 virtual SSID APs support
- Security and service segregation per SSID
- Dynamic rates switching for optimal wireless rates
- Manual/auto radio channel support
- Stateful Packet Inspection Firewall (SPIF)
- Customizable firewall security levels
- Intrusion detection and prevention (DoS, SYN Flood, Ping of Death, Fraggle, LAND, Teardrop...)
Content of the Box
- Quality of Service: ATM, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, IP
- FLEXIBundLE: Multi Role User Authorization
- Hyper-Nat: Symmetrical NAT with Application Helpers
- Game and Aplication Sharing NAT PortMaps
- «SIM-lock» Provider Locking
- DHCP conditional serving & relay, DNS server & relay
- IGMPv3 proxy (FastLeave)
- IGMP snooping (Full routed)
- Flexiport (any Ethernet port bridged IPTV)
- IEEE 802.1q VLAN bridging, Multiple bridge instances
- UPnP™ support: enables game technologies (PS2, XBox live, DirectPlay, …) and conferencing functions of Microsoft
- IPv6 ready
- Wireless-n Multi-Service ADSL2+ Gateway
- Power Adapter
- Ethernet (RJ45) and telephone (RJ11) cable
- Setup CD and leaflet
- Jig, screws and plugs for wall mounting
- Foot and inlay (optional)
- Filter(s) or splitter(s) (optional)