Availability: In Stock
Thomson TG587n Wireless-n Multi-User ADSL2+ Gateway Router
- ADSL2+ with integrated modem
- Wireless networking on board: 802.11n
- 4 Ethernet ports to connect to PCs, settop box, LAN
- Remotely Manageable: TR-069, TR-104, TR-098, TR-111
- Built-in firewall
Up to twice the range and 3 times faster than 802.11g, TG587n enables real time multimedia content streaming over Wi-Fi network every where in the house.
The THOMSON TG587n lets you share files, printers, and a single broadband ADSL Internet connection with unmatched performance and security, whilst preserving the flexibility and features of a fully fledged professional routing engine.
The THOMSON TG587n is an 802.11b/g/n draft 2.0 wireless LAN access point with integrated ADSL. Featuring an integrated 10/100Mb/s 4-port switch, the THOMSON TG587n offers seamless connection of wired and wireless devices from anywhere in the home.
The integrated modem supports ADSL, ADSL2, and ADSL2+. With a simultaneous operation of 802.11b, 802.11g and 802.11n draft 2.0, speed, security and performance is guaranteed. When using 802.11n components, you can transfer data at up to 130Mb/s (three times the speed of older 802.11g wireless networks), and still connect to existing 802.11b/g products.
The THOMSON firewall guarantees users the ultimate level in network security. Through integration with Hyper-NAT, the firewall leverages all the ALGs provided in the Hyper-NAT context to minimize undesired service impact.
The firewall provides stateful inspection of packets, and an integrated Denial of Service (DoS) engine monitors a wide range of attack patterns, and logs potential security breaches to a local cache or remote server.
The THOMSON TG587n also supports powerful security mechanisms such as Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA), Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP) encryption, and a physical user registration button, which allow users to communicate and access data with efficient link quality and the highest level of network security.
Free your PC from all the secondary tasks it is now bound to do and let the THOMSON TG587n do them instead.
The gateway supports a wide variety of advanced services. Connect printers, hard disks or other USB devices to the gateway and share them with anyone on the home network, wired or wireless.
ADSL Modem Specifications
-Wireless standards: IEEE 802.11b, 802.11g and 802.11n draft 2.0
-4 x Ethernet (RJ45) ports (10/100BaseT HD/FD)
- ADSL (RJ11) for ADSL/POTS and ADSL/ISDN
- 2 USB 2.0 masters
- LED indicators for all interface ports
- Housing: standing and wall-mountable design (optional foot)
- Temperature: 0-40 C (32-105F)
- Humidity: 20% to 80%
- AC Voltage: 100-120VAC/220-240VAC, 50-60Hz
- ADSL: ANSI, ETSI, Annex A, B
- ADSL2: Annex A, B, L
- ADSL2+: Annex A, B
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n draft 2.0 access point
- Wi-Fi CERTIFIED
- WEPTM, WPATM-Personal / WPA2TM-Personal certified
- Wi-Fi Multimedia - WMMTM certified
- Wireless Protected Setup (WPS certified)
- Up to 4 SSID support
- Security and service segregation per SSID
- Dynamic rates switching for optimal wireless rates up to 130 Mbps
- Manual/auto radio channel support
- ICSA grade security service
- Embedded Firewall
- 802.1x/PSK WPA (WPA-PSK)
- 64/128bit WEP encryption
- Wireless client registration/access control (with physical push button)
- SSL, SSH
- Printer sharing
- Content sharing (UPnP A/V + SMB)
- Webcam control and display
- Secure Remote File Acess
- PC-less Peer-2-Peer
- Personal Web Gallery
- Shared HD with Access Rights
- Gateway Secured Storage
- Central PVR
- HTTP redirect for event notification
- Quality of Service (QoS): ATM, Ethernet, IP
Content of the Box