Availability: In Stock
Yealink Ultra-elegant Gigabit IP Phone T46GN
The SIP-T46G is Yealink latest revolutionary IP Phone for executive users and busy professionals. New designs appears the commerce, with highresolution TFT color display, delivering a rich visual experience. Yealink Optima HD technology enables rich, clear, life-like voice communications. Supports Gigabit Ethernet, a variety of device connections, including EHS headset and USB. With programmable keys, the IP Phone supports vast productivity-enhancing features.
Revolutionarily new design
Yealink Optima HD voice
Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet
4.3" 480 x 272-pixel color display with backlight
Built-in a USB port, support Bluetooth headset(Through USB Dongle)
Up to 6 SIP accounts
Paper label free design
Supports expansion modules
Stand with 2 adjustable angles
- HD voice: HD handset, HD speaker
- Codecs: G.722, G.711(A/µ), G.723, G.729AB, G.726, GSM
- DTMF: In-band, Out-of-band(RFC 2833) and SIP INFO
- Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with AEC
- VAD, CNG, AEC, PLC, AJB, AGC
- 6 VoIP accounts
- Call hold, mute, DND
- One-touch speed dial, hotline
- Call forward, call waiting, call transfer
- Group listening, SMS, emergency call
- Redial, call return, auto answer
- Call history: dialed/received/missed/forwarded
- 3-way conferencing
- Direct IP call without SIP proxy
- Ring tone selection/import/delete
- Set date time manually or automatically
- Dial plan, XML Browser, action URL
IP-PBX and BroadSoft Features
- Local phonebook up to 1000 entries
- BroadSoft contacts: custom/enterprise/personal/common/search/speed Dial
- Black list
- XML/LDAP remote phonebook
- Intelligent search method
- Phonebook search/import/export
Display and Indicator
- Busy lamp field (BLF), BLF list
- Bridged line apperance(BLA)/SCA
- Anonymous call, anonymous call rejection
- DND & forward synchronization
- BroadWorks anywhere
- N-Way Calling, remote office
- Network call logs
- BroadSoft call center features
- Message Waiting Indicator (MWI)
- Voice mail, call park, call pickup
- Intercom, paging, music on hold
- Call completion, call recording
- 4.3" 480 x 272-pixel color display with backlight
- 16 bit depth color
- LED for call and message waiting indication
- Dual-color (red or green) illuminated LEDs for line status information
- Intuitive user interface with icons and soft keys
- National language selection
- Caller ID with name, number and photo
- 10 line keys with LED
- 10 line keys can be programmed up to 27 various features (3-page view)
- 7 features keys: message, headset, hold, mute, transfer, redial, hands-free speakerphone
- 4 context-sensitive “soft” keys
- 6 navigation keys
- 2 volume control keys
- Illuminated mute key
- Illuminated headset key
- Illuminated hands-free speakerphone key
Other Physical Features
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet
- Built-in a USB port, support Bluetooth headset (Through USB Dongle)
- 1xRJ9 (4P4C) handset port
- 1XRJ12 (6P6C) EXT port: Supports up to 6 Expansion Modules for an attendant console application
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), Class 3
- Wall mountable
- External universal AC adapter (optional): AC 100~240V input and DC 5V/2A output
- Power consumption (PSU): 1.8W-5.4W
- Dimension(W*D*H*T): 244mm*213mm*185mm*54mm
- Operating humidity: 10~95%
- Storage temperature: -10~50°C
Network and Security
- Configuration: browser/phone/auto-provision
- Auto provision via FTP/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS for mass deploy
- Auto-provision with PnP
- BroadSoft device management
- Zero-sp-touch, TR-069, SNMP
- Provisioning server redundancy supported
- Phone lock for personal privacy protection
- Reset to factory, reboot
- Package tracing export, system log
- SIP v1 (RFC2543), v2 (RFC3261)
- NAT transverse: STUN mode
- Proxy mode and peer-to-peer SIP link mode
- IP assignment: static/DHCP/PPPoE
- HTTP/HTTPS web server
- Time and date synchronization using SNTP
- UDP/TCP/DNS-SRV(RFC 3263)
- QoS: 802.1p/Q tagging (VLAN), Layer 3 ToS DSCP
- SRTP for voice
- Transport Layer Security (TLS)
- HTTPS certificate manager
- AES encryption for configuration file
- Digest authentication using MD5/MD5-sess
- OpenVPN, IEEE802.1X
- Qty/CTN: 5 PCS
- N.W/CTN: 8.1 kg
- G.W/CTN: 9.16 kg
- Giftbox size: 274mm*258mm*142mm
- Carton Meas: 732mm*286mm*266mm
Standard and Affordable SIP Phone for Business
Key Features and Benefits
Revolutionary new design
Yealink's SIP Phones continue to evolve, the T4 Series have been designed by pursuing ease of use in even the tiniest details, these new design include paper label free design, new foot stand allows two posi-tions for the device, non-slip rubber feet, ergonomic recessed buttons etc.
Yealink Optima HD Voice refers to the combination of software and hardware design as well as the implementation of wideband technology to maximizes the acoustic
performance. Coupled with advanced acoustic clarity technology such as full duplex, echo cancellation, Adaptive jitter buffer etc. Creating an amazing face-to-face live experience
A rich visual experience for applications
SIP-T46G Supports vast productivity-enhancing feature such as XML Browser, SCA, BLF List, call forward, call transfer, 3-way conferencing, the 4.3 inch backlit color
display enables rich visual presentation and easier navigation of the menu. Three pages of 10 flexible buttons are shown on the display can be programmed up to 27
Advanced connectivity and expandability
Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet is designed for flexible deployment options and lower cabling expenses. Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet allows easy deployment with centralized powering and backup.The SIP-T42G support the FTP, TFTP, HTTP, and HTTPS protocols for file provisioning and are configured by default to use Trivial File
Transfer Protocol (TFTP), supports AES encrypted XML configuration file.
Highly secure transport and interoperability
The Communicator uses SIP over Transport Layer Security (TLS/SSL) to provide service providers the latest technology for enhanced network security. The range is certified compatible with 3CX, Asterisk and Broadsoft Broadworks, ensuring excellent compatibility with leading soft switch suppliers
This unit provides business telephony features such as Call Hold, Call Transfer, Busy Lamp Field and Conference.
There are two ways to customize specific configurations on your SIP-T46G IP phone: Using the user interface on the IP phone. Using the user interface in an internet browser window from your PC. The hardware components keypad and LCD screen constitute the phone user interface, which allows the user to execute all call operation tasks and basic configuration changes directly on the phone. In addition, you can use the web user interface to access all configuration settings. In many instances, it is possible to use both the phone user interface and the web user interface to operate the phone and change settings. However, in some instances, it is only possible to use
the phone or the web user interface.
Phone User Interfaces
You can customize your phone by pressing the Menu soft key to access the phone user interface
Web User Interface
In addition to the phone user interface, you can also customize your phone via web user interface.
The following list shows documentations available for the SIP-T46G IP phone.
Quick Installation Guide - Basic set up of the phone - found in the package - Format: PDF Language: English
Quick Reference Guide - Basic call features and phone customisations - found in the package - Format: PDF Language: English
User Guide - Phone/Web user interface settings. Basic call features and advanced phone features - found as a CD attached in the package - Format PDF Language: English
SIP-T46G IP Phone
Wall Mount Bracket (Optional)
Power Adapter (Optional)
Handset & Handset Cord
Quick Installation Guide & Quick Reference Guide
Power over Ethernet
Using a regular Ethernet cable, the SIP-T46G IP phone can be powered from a PoE (IEEE 802.3af) compliant switch or hub.
You can view the system status of your phone via phone user interface or web user interface.
Available information of phone status includes:
Network status including IPv4 status, IPv6 status, IP mode and MAC address
Phone status including device model, hardware version, firmware version, product ID and MAC address
Account status indicating the register status of sip accounts
Customizing your phone
You can customize your SIP-T46G IP phone by configuring the backlight, date & time, ring tones and so on. You can add contacts to the phone’s local directory manually or from call history. You can also handle incoming calls from different contacts in different ways.
You can customize the wallpaper of the SIP-T46G IP phone. You can change the wallpaper image via phone user interface or web user interface. You can also upload custom wallpaper images via web user interface. The file format of wallpaper image must be .jpg, .png or .bmp.
You can configure the backlight feature to adjust the brightness of the phone LCD screen. Backlight On Intensity is used to adjust the backlight intensity of the LCD screen.
Backlight time specifies the delay time to turn off or dusky the backlight when the 6IP phone is inactive. Backlight Idle Intensity decides whether the IP phone turns off or
dusky the backlight of the LCD screen after a period of inactivity.
You can configure the backlight status on the LCD screen as the following types:
Always on: Backlight is on permanently
1min, 2min, 5min, 10min, 30min: Backlight is turned off or dusky when the phone is inactive for approximately 1min, 2min, 5min, 10min or 30min
You can configure the contrast of the expansion model (EXP40) to a comfortable level. Premise is the expansion model has been connected to the phone.
The default language of the phone user interface is English. The phone will detect and use the same language as which of your internet browser for the web user interface. If the language of your internet browser is not supported by the phone, the web user interface will use English by default. You can change the language for the phone user
interface and the web user interface respectively from each other.
Note: Not all languages are available for selection. The available languages depend on the language packs currently loaded to the IP phone.
Date and Time
The date and time display on the LCD screen when the phone is idle. You can configure the phone to obtain the date and time from the SNTP server automatically, or configure the date and time manually.
You can change the administrator password to protect your phone from unauthorized use. Only the users owning the administrator password have the permission to change
the advanced settings.
You can lock the keypad of your phone temporarily when you are not using it. This feature helps to protect your phone from unauthorized use.
You can press the Volume key to adjust the ringer volume when the phone is idle. You can also press the Volume key to adjust the receiver volume of currently used audio
devices (handset, speaker phone or headset), when the phone is in the dialing interface or during a call.
Ring tones are used to indicate incoming calls. You can select different ring tones to distinguish the different accounts registered on your phone, or to distinguish your phone
from your neighbor’s.
|Yealink Ultra-elegant Gigabit IP Phone T46GN Reviews
|Write the first review of the Yealink Ultra-elegant Gigabit IP Phone T46GN
|Click T46GN to visit the manufacturer's website
Call 0844 357 1670 for volume discounts