Availability: In Stock
ZyXel NBG-416N Wireless N Router
Fast and secure wireless router packed with latest technology
Compliant with 802.11n Draft to Boost Data Transfer Rate to 150 Mbps
- Wi-Fi Compliant with 802.11n Draft and is 802.11b/g Standard
- Easy to setup - Setup wizard, WPS (one button encryption setup)
- Secure - Embedded firewall, DoS prevention, highly secure WPA2 wireless encryption
- WMM (WiFi multi-media) mechanism to ensure quality Internet phone calls and video streaming
- Enhanced security with WPA2 and firewall for optimum protection
- Energy saving wireless scheduling function
ZyXEL NBG-417N EZ N Wireless Router helps you easily upgrade your wireless network to enjoy blazing fast “n” speed.
The EZ N wireless router has a maximum 150 Mbps wireless connection speed for laptop and wireless adapter with the latest wireless N technology.
Backward compatible with 802.11 b/g standards.
Enhanced Security with WEP, WPA/WPA2 and Firewall
The NBG-417N supports the latest, most secured WPA2 wireless encryption with its one-button encryption setup. It also supports commonly used 64/128-bit WEP, WPA encryptions. It provides stringent protection for wireless transmissions.
In addition, the NBG-417N is equipped with firewall features including NAT, Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI), Denial-of-Service (DoS) and VPN Passthrough (IPSec, PPTP, L2TP) to prevent attacks coming from the Internet.
Wi-Fi WMM Certified for Prioritizing Multimedia Streaming
With Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) technology that prioritizes different network traffic types to optimize performance, NBG-417N brings enhanced Internet phone call, video streaming, and Internet surfing experience.
Wireless Scheduler Saves Energy
In order to save power and reduce wireless radiation when the wireless network is not in use, the NBG-417N can be configured to turn on or off automatically according to your wireless usage pattern.
Six-level Neighbor-friendly Wireless Output Power Control
With the six-level output power controlling capability, the NBG-417N makes it easy for users to adjust the output power to reduce interference caused by neighboring access points within an area of high-density wireless deployments.
- 802.11n WLAN compliance
- 802.11b/g WLAN standard
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM)
- Wireless scheduling
- Wireless security: 64/128 bit WEP,
- SPI/DOS firewall
- VPN pass-through (IPSec, PPTP, L2TP)
- Mac address filtering
- DHCP server/client
- IGMP v1/v2
- Dynamic DNS
- Connection type: Static IP, DHCP,
- PPPoE, PPTP
- Diagnostic logs
- LAN: Four 10/100 Mbps Ethernet RJ-45connector with auto MDI/MDIX support
- WAN: One 10/100 Mbps Ethernet RJ-45connector with auto MDI/MDIX support
- One 2 dBi external detachable dipoleantennas
- WPS push button
- Reset button
- Power: DC 12V, 1A
- Power consumption: 6 Watt max